Sunday, March 19, 2006

Chicago - Day 7

So auditions are finally over and the difficult task of casting begins. The good news is that I saw a number of wonderful actresses. The bad news is that I saw a number of wonderful actresses and now have to pick only one of them. My extreme thanks goes out the DChap for all his help and for being a 'third (and fourth) eye'. And of course, much thanks to Zygmunt and Lela for letting us hold two days (or eight hours) of auditions for free. For a company with limited funds in a new town, it's been a real blessing.

At this point, I think I've been able to narrow it down to three women. They all are beautiful and talented. The only question remaining is 'which one will be able to grab Richard by the balls and lead him around the stage for 90 minutes'? I'm hoping to meet up with each of them for coffee tomorrow before I head back to NY so I can get a better sense of who they are as people. Whoever it ends up being is going to have to deal with all the BS-baggage Richard and I bring with us (and I don't mean all the trendy clothes Wayne will pack). This is certainly something I'm gonna have to sleep on. Since the nightscape will move into my star sign, Aries, tomorrow, I can only hope the universe enables me to make a wise and confident decision. May Dionysus be with me.

digiddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home