Thursday, March 09, 2006

London - Day 3

seconds after I posted yesterday, I went into the coffee shop down the street and as soon as i get my coffee in hand, I turn around to almost spill it on Neve Campbell. She smiles, as if to say; "I know there is no need to introduce myself, so you are excused." I smiled back slid past what appeared to be her mother to my seat. I tried to forget my brief encounter, to concentrate on learning my lines for norway.today.

oh, yeah the show was OK. - the acting was better than the play. Certainly a long way from Death of a Salesman.

So, the British Museum. I saw the Rosetta Stone today, and it was a rock.

The real events today happened durning the two hour adventure on the London Tube. I got lost, very lost. My trip to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre was thwarted. -So I went to see Last Holiday with Queen Latifah. I was happily surprised. Nothing like seeing an American movie in a foreign country.

RWPjr

1 Comments:

Blogger THALATTA! Theatre International said...

I totally did. And got a little emotional. Surprised? I didn't think so.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home