Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Jersey - Day 36

I only wish I had something nearly as exciting to report as going to St. Paul's. All I got is that I fixed the toilet (which I felt particularly manly about) and got a headlight bulb replaced. Oh and I went shopping at three supermarkets. Ain't the suburbs grand?

Good news to report on our plans for norway.today in Chicago this spring. We got word from the playwright, Igor Bauersima, that he is happy and able to come over to see the show sometime in May. Second piece of good news is that we have actually have a car to get us around while we are there. Sure it may be a '91 Camry, but she's only got 71K miles on it. I'm quite confident she'll get us there and back (and if not, then that'll just be another story to put up here).

digiddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home