Saturday, April 29, 2006

Oak Brook

It's raining today. As it's supposed to be the rest of the week. April just couldn't leave without dumping a few more showers on us.

My grandmother (or 'Nan') is in town for a Questers convention. Please don't ask me what a Quester is. I haven't a clue, but she's here for it none the less. It's hard to believe that someone has a busier schedule than I do, but she could only meet me for lunch. So I rearranged rehearsal so I could drive out to the suburbs of Oak Brook. Even though I sat in a traffic jam both directions, it was worth it cause we went to The Chessecake Factory. How could I pass up the Chicken Madera and some Oreo chessecake?

The show currently on the Chopin mainstage is closing tonight and striking tomorrow, so when Martin arrives on Tuesday, we can get in the space and start building. Having nine whole days in the space is a God send. I just hope don't have to jump through too many hurdles to karmically pay for it.

digiddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home