Friday, March 24, 2006

Back in the BK

It's good to be back in Brooklyn, if only for a short while. If all goes well this weekend, I'll find a sublettor and be out by April 1st. The work week is almost over and I've actually managed to get some done. I sent the check out for insurance, which will go into effect 4/1, allowing us to do the Hamlet workshop in Leonia, which in turn will pay us enough to produce norway.today in Chicago. Margreth sent out the official invite to Igor the other day. I also mailed $600 in donations to be deposited through The Field, as well as our security deposit on our Wicker Park digs. Martin and I had a good dinner last night. He's already bubbling with ideas. Nice to finally put him to work on what he does best. Not that the website doesn't look fantastic. I'll stop now.

digiddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home