Friday, August 31, 2007

When in Rome...

Not much time to write at the moment, but just a quick post to let the few and faithful know that I've arrived safely in Roma. It's truly 'fantastico'. I'm just about adjusted to the time difference (and it doesn't hurt that we stay up until 4 am). Rehearsals for 'The Aeneid' are going incredibly well and the actors are really committed to the project in a way no American actor I know would be. We're rehearsing/performing in an pre-Roman burial site and what most would consider a drawback, we have turned into the most remarkable perofrmance space imaginable (and we having even added the fire pits in yet). In only a mater of a few days, I've learned and experienced more as a director than I have in the past year. I may never come home (though I promised to come back for rehearsals for 'Tejas Verdes 2 - Revenge of the American Translation'. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home